As the world struggles to find an equilibrium amidst the ongoing Covid-19 situation, employees world over brace themselves to adapt to ‘the new normal’ of workplace resumption- maintaining physical distancing and prioritizing personal hygiene and personal space.
Coworking space providers, hosting these companies have sprung into action and put in place all the global best practices within their premises while ensuring prescribed social distancing measures and staggered seating arrangements are followed. Alongside the battle with the pandemic, most employees are battling dreariness and anxieties, owing to the uncertainty. Human connection and regular collaboration have become more critical than ever in determining employee productivity and wellbeing. Most large enterprises and businesses are looking for swift measures to help employees cope with the ongoing situation.
In an attempt to help members uplift employee morale, Smartworks had launched ‘SmartEdge’, our online events platform with an exclusive range of events curated specially to engage and inspire. These events have been designed to enable people from different backgrounds, skillsets and walks of life to interact and share, discover and grow together.
Here’s a glimpse of the different webinars and workshops conducted by Smartworks:
Policy Making and Investment Workshops
Policy makers play a critical role in keeping employees engaged and motivated, our sessions on policy making and investment were conducted by industry leaders to share their valuable insights and tips on the same.
- – HR Policies and Legalities
- This exclusive webinar was designed to help policymakers and HR professionals design a legal recourse and a wholesome employee engagement plan to keep employees motivated and productive while working from home.
- – Investing In Volatile Times
- Amidst these times, financial literacy and saving for the future becomes imperative for long-term returns. This exclusive seminar brought industry experts on one single platform to help employees understand the basics of savings and investment.
Sessions on Health and Wellness
We know that this is an unreal situation, where everyone is struggling to find their equilibrium and peace of mind. Our focused sessions driven by health coaches and fitness trainers will help you relax and rejuvenate.
- – Hatha Yoga and Meditation
- The Hatha Yoga and Meditation session in collaboration with SweatByShwetha, was a series of power-packed yoga poses and asanas designed to align your body, soothe your mind and spirit in preparation for meditation.
- – Power Yoga
- This guided session by yoga masters was focused around teaching several energetic vinyasa-style yoga and bodily postures. Some of the key benefits of practicing this form of Yoga is to increase flexibility, focus on your body’s core and boost your immunity.
- – Embrace Your Emotional Quotient
- Motivating the self to push our own boundaries and achieve the unattainable, requires immense time management and self-management skills. This session on emotional intelligence shares expert tips and methods of self-regulation and nurturing your existing social skills.
Creative Art Workshops
These recreational workshops were aimed at reducing stress and anxiety, while allowing people to take a deep dive in their creativity and showcase their innovative ideas.
- – Mandala Art
- Drawing a mandala pattern is considered therapeutic and the entire experience will help you reduce stress and lower your blood pressure while promoting sleep and easing depression. This session was focused on teaching the basics of mandala art.
- – Newspaper Craft
- To reminisce the excitement of making creative art from paper, a fun session on making newspaper craft was organized where people from different walks of life came together to draw and design interlocking patterns and take a break from their tedious routines.
Sessions Related to Smartworks’ Preventive Measures
Our team at Smartworks has been working relentlessly to provide a safe and hygienic work environment for all. Some sessions were specially curated to share a glimpse of our workspace preparedness measures.
- – Workplace Considerations for Business Resumption
- This insightful session had Real estate experts from Keppel Land, who discussed workplace considerations and best practices from China and Singapore. Their outlook and viewpoint helped Smartworks design and implement global measures to safeguard the health and security of all upon business resumption post the lockdown.
- – Smartworks’ Preparedness and Response post Lockdown
- This session was conducted to share an insight into Smartworks’ preparedness and preventive measures to make your workspaces safe and ready to use. The discussion addressed all the queries that members and employees had and helped in reassuring them.
Smartworks is driven to provide a safe and productive work environment for our members and employees. We will continue to implement all the global best practices and design employee engagement programs, to know more about our safety updates and upcoming events, visit- Smartworks