As the year draws to an end and Smartworks embarks on its third successful year, we would like to reflect on our growth and thank you for your support. We, at Smartworks, strive to deliver an office experience par excellence and redefine workspaces in India.
All this has only been possible because of the Smartworks family, which includes you and us. For us, our community comes first! You come first! We will continue to stretch ourselves to ensure that your experience remains impeccable.
At the onset, we would like to thank you for your relentless support and the unconditional love you have shown us all through the year, which has resulted in Smartworks becoming one of the most renowned coworking spaces in India. Smartworks stand where it does today because of you. We would like you to continue to grow with us!
Type to Subscribe. We promise to send you only good things.
Smartworks started as our dream of transforming the way traditional offices work in India and have grown into one of the largest agile workspaces in India as of today.
We drew inspiration from futuristic workspaces and community-driven employee culture across the world to create Smartworks. Our ambition is to create a way of life for employees to be productive and efficient at their workspaces.
Founded in April 2016, with a motto of ‘Workspaces that work for you’, in a short span of two years, Smartworks has grown exponentially and has established a footprint of 2 million sq. ft across 18 locations in 9 cities (Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Pune), catering to more than 300 clients across large enterprises, SMEs, startups.
Our community is mostly enterprise-focused with more than 75% of our members belonging to the enterprise community. Our member base has shown robust growth, with a total of 13000+ members and 300+ organizations sitting out of our centers. Our clients span across sectors like IT, manufacturing, telecom, healthcare to startups. Some names include Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Tata Consultancy Services, Bacardi, DHL, Jaguar Land Rover, Episource, Deluxe (Fox Star Studio), Play Games 24*7 among others. We house 52% branch offices, 33% of headquarters and 4% regional offices at Smartworks offices; Increased the member count by 300% and added more than 10,000 new workstations; Grew by 2.7X in sq. ft presence across 9 cities, 18 centers and reached 2 mn sq. ft; Incedo Pune expanded with us in Chennai & Bangalore.
Some of our differentiators include –
- Creating spaces that go beyond just being an office space
- Configurable office spaces created as per the specifications of member companies
- Creating vibrant communities at the workplace through a mix of state of the art real-estate, interiors, technology and hospitality
- Integrates latest office technologies and industry-first value-added services to deliver a “wow” office experience to its members
- Focused on building productivity amongst those who work at the facilities
- We also happen to be the only profitable coworking space in India
- Productivity lies at the core of what Smartworks does
Growth & Initiatives
- At Smartworks, we offer more than just an office space. We combine top-notch real-estate design, technology, and hospitality to create vibrant communities at your workplace
- In the next year, Smartworks is bullish and is targetting 3 million square feet of managed office space across Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities, over the next three years
- Our internal team grew by 30%
- Partnered with various organization from the likes of Niti Aayog, Lean In India, NASSCOM 10k Startups, Headstart, Network Capital
- Total no. of coverage of 350+ garnered with 45 print coverages and over 40+ online links over media with tier 1 publications like Deccan Chronicle, Times of India, Business Standard, The Economic Times, Business Today, The Hindu, Inc.42, New Indian Express, and Mint to name a few
- Turned our offices smarter by deploying Mitra robot at our GTP centre to enhance our member experience
Our friends from the media love us-
- Neetish Sarda, Founder Of Smartworks Speaks On Co-working Spaces
- Coworking is the fastest growing segment in commercial real estate (Fortune India)
- Tier II markets are likely to see growth in co-working spaces: Neetish Sarda, founder, Smartworks (The ET)
- Smartworks aims to make your office life less pain and more fun (Yourstory)
- In a Crowded Coworking Space ‘Smartworks’ is Working Hard to be Number One (BW Disrupt)
- target=”_blank”Smartworks leases 82,000 sq ft in Mumbai (ET Realty)
- Smartworks on major expansion drive across India (HBL)
- Smartworks leases 3 lakh sq ft space in Bengaluru (ET Realty)
- Smartworks bets big on co-working space (Telangana Today)
- Smartworks forays into Hyderabad, plans to raise funds to fuel growth (Business Today)